Class´Code Informatics and Digital Creation online free open course
These external resources under the CC-BY licence are free to use and reuse 🙂
Year 1 / semester 1 : Cultural skills on algorithm, information, networks and hardware.
Digital objects and their hardware
- Disassemble a computer
- Build a computer
- Understand the operating system
- Interfacing the machine to the human
- Digital, the law and our privacy
- Understanding free software
- Quiz N1:Digital objects and their hardware
Web and social usage
- From the Web to social networks
- Calculate in the clouds
- From bitcoin to blockchain
- Think digital
- Quiz N2:Web and social usage
Robotics and artificial intelligence
- Demystify artificial intelligence
- Discover robotics
- Societal impact of robotics
- What is called deep-learning
- Quiz N3:Robotics and artificial intelligence
Informatics in other domains
- Digital and writing
- Computing and arts
- Marry geography and computer science
- Quiz N4:Informatics in other domains
+ A feed-back activity.
Year 1 / semester 2 : Maker skills regarding programming.
You may and can consider :
- + Block programming initiation (if you do not program) because you will need it in other modules.
- + Data specification languages initiation (only JSON and URL) because again this is more than useful.
- + Unplug activities overview and practices.
- Learning Block Programming
- Learning data specification
- Learning Unplug activities
Please refer to: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QK3QKGqChJqT2xXRUWaKt0yYwuItMtio for editable versions of the tutorials links and resources.
Year 2 / semester 1 : Technical skills, regarding computer science introduction.
- Computers and its Foundations Introduction
- Representation of information in bit form
- Quiz I1.1: Representation of information in bit form
- Store images or sounds
- Quiz I1.2:Store images or sounds
- Quiz I1.3:Compression
- Organization of data
- Quiz I1.4: Organization of data
- Data base
- Quiz I1.5: Data base
- Quizz I2.1: Tasks
- Quizz I2.2:Variables
- Basic instructions
- Quizz I2.3: Basic instructions
- Algorithmic culture
- Quizz I2.4: Algorithmic culture
- Machine language
- Quiz I3.1: Machine language
- The highest level language and compilation
- Quiz I3.2: The highest level language and compilation
- Quiz I3.3: Bugs
- Human and language
- Quiz I3.4: Humans and languages
Computer and network architecture
- Basic components of a computer
- Quiz I4.1:Basic components of a computer
- Principle of execution of a computer program
- Quiz I4.2:Principle of execution of a computer program
- Principle of transmission of information
- Quiz I4.3:Principle of transmission of information
- Network structuring
- Quiz I4.4:Network structuring
+ A feed-back activity.
More : the complete course
If you are interested in the complete course please contact us on the #CreaSmartEdtech Web site.
This English transcription has been realized by :